Friday, June 22, 2012

Freeing Dignity: Prologue

I was getting into trading items on Roblox. I had been trading hats, gears, and more for about a year now and haven't had any problems, until now. My name is Johnaton Pierce or as my username says "JonoP." Well, another user named Aquarefresca13 said he'd give me his Dominus for my inexpensive 6,000 Robux limited item called the Dominator, a new hat released on the catalog. The trading system had just been released, nobody knew the value of anything, but I did. He said he got his Dominus in a gift which he earned by getting a bunch of place visits. The gift was sold when he was inactive on Roblox for a month for 19,000 Robux. I didn't have a chance in purchasing it because I couldn't afford that gift. I knew the value, he didn't. We then traded the items, he was so happy when he got my item, I was more happy when I received his. A Moderator named "TrinityBlox12" had appeared with his Ban Hammer in hand. I knew then, that I had made a critical mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment